Tuesday, 25 July 2017

Football Presentation evening | GRWM


This is a yearly event at my football club which is where we all have a awards evening at a local hall in the village and all the players and their families turn up and special awards get given out. I thought I would do a get ready with me because I love this night of the year and thought you might want to see what clothes I wore and how I got this look.

So it is a event that you dress smart casual to so it was so hot we were having a heat wave so I wanted to be cool whilst I was there as well as looking nice so I wore my black jumpsuit from H&M this isn't my typical style but I really love it and I paired it with a pair of black ad tan flip flops which I got from a shop called Miss Diva shoes. I usually wear heels but this year I was on stage helping to present the awards and wanted to decrease the chance of me falling over when on the stage so I opted for flats.

I did my hair all down and straight but pulled the front back so it opened up my face more but had my side fringe out so it looked casual as well. To accessorize I just had plain silver studs in my earrings and then my silver Pandora rings and my Gold "Taylor" necklace which is what I always wear. 

For my makeup I didn't go too dramatic so I used the Rimmel hide the blemish concealer, I set this with the Miss sporty so matte powder. For my eyes I used a bourjois eye shadow set I used the body shop brown eye liner for my lower lash line ans the 17 gel liner along my top lashes which is a thin line with a very small wing to create the illusion of fuller lashes. I used the body shop mascara. To finish off the look I used the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in this super pretty nude colour.

I had an amazing night and I got to hang out with Harry Reid (the actor who plays Ben Mitchell in Eastenders) all night and he was lovely.




No comments:

Post a Comment