Friday, 2 December 2016

November Favorites




This is my November favourites its actually quite a short one this month but I guess I have been using my normal products and stuff but these thing I have been loving on another level!!!

Avon Nail varnish
So it's almost Christmas and I think this nail varnish is very festive and sparkly without being too much considering it's not even December yet. It's from Avon and I bought this nail varnish roughly this time last year but I feel like I have rediscovered this product and I am constantly wearing it right now. It is made up of lots of glitter in silver, gold and black, together they make such a nice shimmery colour. They do still sell this at Avon for £3.00 however they changed the names and shades slightly but I love all of them and I think I might have to purchase some more.


T Mug
This past month I have been loving this mug, it has a T on it for my name and I've been enjoying tea and hot chocolate out of it. I'm not sure where it came from as it was a present from a friend that I got for my birthday but I found a really similar one from Asda for £2.00. Fun fact in the photo you can see my nail varnish is the Avon one in the shade titanium which is what I have been obsessed with which I did previously mention.


Amazon Fire stick
Not a normal one for my favourites but I have been loving this a lot! For those who don't know an amazon fire stick is a little stick you can plug into your television which connects to your wifi. You can do so much on their like watch BBC iplayer, netflix listen to music but my favourite thing is called Kodi. Kodi is an app which allows you to watch movies and it honestly has every movie I have searched for and I mean I have watched so many movies on this now it is honestly such a good devise. I even watch the whole of season one of friends on there.


Fairy Lights
I recently bought new fairy lights to hang up in my room although I'm not sure you can call them fairy lights as they look more like bulbs. But I go them from pound stretchers for £2.00. They actually work really well and because the shape of the little bulb they project light on my wall which is so pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment