Sunday, 27 November 2016

Autumn/Winter Lookbook





I am so happy that it is autumn now and going into winter it's my favourite time of year and I just love how cosy and lovely it is, It's all festive with halloween just gone and Christmas looming (too early???) I'm screaming right now. So in the autumnal spirit I am going to show you some outfits which are staples for me in autumn and winter their all very casual outfits which I wear at weekends when I watch football and when I go out with friends. I will list where each item of clothing is from or I will find something very similar if I can't find it. Enjoy! 


Sofa day

Yoga Pants - VS Pink - £41.77
Black Top - Next - £6.50





A walk in the Park

Green Jumper - Next - £26.00
Legging - Primark -  £3.00
Black lace up Boots - New Look - £29.00



Shopping day 
boyfriend jeans - H&M - £29.99
Burgundy Top - VS Pink - £22.68
Burgundy Converse - Schuh - £45.00



sparkly casual
grey cardigan - Uniquo - £49.90
Grey top - Vs Pink - £31.77
Black leggings - Primark - £3.00





No comments:

Post a Comment