Sunday, 30 October 2016

Haunted Halloween Party



This year I went to a friends halloween party we had such a good night and we all took part in doing some of the decorations and food shopping, which all added up to make the best night ever. I know this post is going up a bit late for halloween party inspiration but I hope it is of some use to you and also highlights how important it is to spend time with the people who mean a lot to you as I have been realizing this fact more and more recently. There were lots of different halloween costumes which you will see below.

This year I went as a devil but I wanted a casual costume so I used my own clothes and went to town with make up accessories instead. I decided to go with all red and black so I wore my black leggings from Primark and dark grey top (which looks basically black) from Hollister and I paired my red converse and black leather jacket with this outfit. I got my clip in highlights from eBay for £4.00 and there are six of them which I clipped all over my head, I then styled my hair. I did this by straightening my hair and the highlights. For my make up I created a very neutral look including nude eyes and very subtle contoured cheeks. I did however do black liner and added a little cat flick. For my lips I lined them with a red lip pencil and just shaded in my lips with that and went over with red lipstick.



At the party we played the mummy. This is such a good game for a halloween party and it only cost 99p. We went to the 99p store and bought a big bag of toilet paper rolls. We then split into two teams and picked the smallest person to cover from head to toe in toiler paper turning them into a mummy. One of the hosts judged and the winners got the the nice cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment