Sunday, 3 July 2016

Millbrook day out



The other day I went to Millbrook garden center with my family and we had a lovely peaceful couple of hours. We all Locke s a flower each that we all liked to plant in the garden when we got home. We decided to go for a colour theme or orange, white and yellow. The weather that day was lovely so we all walked round the large garden center under the sun 

For that day I wore a pair of Primark black leggings, a White Primark vest top, burgundy cardigan hoodie from Victoria Secret's Pink and my burgundy converse which is obviously from Converse. In warmer weather I can't stand my hair my on my neck so I got my out my way by doing a high messy bun. 

For my make up I used the miss sporty concealer and matte pressed powder, Tanya Burr perfect brows palette in the shade hot coco and then I used the fairy dust highlighter to bring out the shape of my eyebrows; I also used the Tanya burr galaxy eye shadow palette and the Rimmel 100% black eye liner with the 2000 calorie waterproof mascara. Just as I went out the door put on a little bit of my eos lip balm as I have really bad cracked lips right now. 








No comments:

Post a Comment