Sunday, 26 June 2016

More Avon Products


A few months ago I did a blog post on some nail varnishes I bought from Avon. Before that I had never used any Avon products but now I have started ordering from the company every now and then so I thought I would do a update and review of everything I have bought.

Nail Varnishes
I won't talk about these too much as I did a post before about them which I will link here. They are lovely colours and make a really nice effect on my nails but they don't last long before they chip, however I have found a way around that; apply a top coat of clear nail varnish over the top of the polish then run the brush along the end of your nail, that should seal the nail varnish.



Colortrend concealer 
This is a stick form concealer I am the shade light, like most concealer the more you apply the more coverage you get and the stronger it will cover and conceal. I think this cost me £2.50 so really not much and I really like it. It blends in well, when I come to take my make up off at then end of they day it is in almost the exact same condition, it doesn't wear much making it long lasting. This concealer has become a key piece in my make up collection.





Big & false lash Mascara
This mascara is meant to be a dupe of the Benefit their real mascara but I don't think their alike at all, not one bit which is what it is advertised to be. However I do love the mascara though it makes my lashes really big.  A down side to it is I have found over the time I have had it it dries out a lot faster than my other mascaras and that it is now very clumpy which it wasn't before. I am very fussy about the brushes on mascara as if I don't like the brush I won't like the mascara all together; I do really love this one though which is really good.





No comments:

Post a Comment