Sunday, 10 April 2016

Hopton on sea - Norfolk


This is my second visit to Hopton on sea and once again I loved it! I had a wonderful time. I will include some pictures of my trip below. During my one week stay I got up to a variety of activities including archery, kayaking, pool parties, rifle shooting and lots more. We had lovely weather for the most of our trip and the beach was amazing.



The kayaking was amazing really fun, the instructors were great and showed you exactly how to paddle with the ores, turn around, go in the direction you want to go in and everything else.


Archery was amazing, I was better than I thought I was going to be considering I didn't think I would even be able to hit the board never mind the actual target.


The rifle shooting was really hard as the guns were quite heavy. Not making excuses but I didn't have my glasses on either which would of helped me a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment