This chocolate extravaganza is my latest craving and favourite thing to bake right now I honestly love it although it doesn't really love me back so its a treat which its honestly so delicious.
First I weighed out all my ingredients:
- 85g Dark Chocolate
- 1 tbsp Coco powder
- 1/2 tsp coffee granules
- 1/2 Vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 egg white
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 50g Greek yogurt
- 4 Oreo's
1. Once you have measured out all your ingredients break up the chocolate into small squares and put into a bowl over hot water. Stir with a wooden spoon and live to melt.
2. Once completely melted take off the heat and allow 5 minutes to cool without going solid again. Then mix the cocoa, coffee and vanilla with 2 tbsp of cold water. Mix together well. (don't panic if it looks too watery for chocolate mousse.
3. Next beat the yogurt into the cooled chocolate mixture, whisk the egg whites and then add them in as well.
4. Mix everything together really well, be careful not to over work the mixture though as it will go thin and the opposite to mousse.
5. Separate the mixture evenly into four glasses or whatever you wish to sere them in and put in the freezer for 1 hour and then they are ready to eat. Store in the fridge for 3 days after bake.
6. When serving I crushed and Oreo and sprinkled over the top that is optional but I though it was a nice little touch to add to the pudding.