Sunday, 21 February 2016

Shopping Haul




As its half term I have been out and about during the day time and decided to do a bit of shopping. These things I bought are all from different shop and bought over the space of a week. I really love these things I bought so I've put them together to do a little haul post. 

I bought this nail varnish from New Look for £2.50. It is a matte grey colour and I am in love with it! On the bottle its called charcoal .


I needed new school shoes I have completely ruined my old ones. I prefer to wear brogues and I find them a lot more comfy and when it rain I don't get wet feet and they won't fall of when I run for the bus as I'm usually running late. I purchased these from Sainsbury's. I can't remember how much they cost and I've already taken the label off but they were very inexpensive.


This notebook is what I recently purchased from Mount Street Printers and it really ideal as its small so easily portable and good for taking with me in my bag to jot down notes for this blog. It cost me £30.00 which is a lot more than I usually would ever pay for a notebook but I made an exception as I fell in love and thought I would treat myself.


On the food shopping trip to Asda I saw this, on the same stand they had every letter in the alphabet they all cost £2.00 each. Because of the plain colour they will go with every room you put them in as its so neutral, I love this little finisher. Sadly it is unscented but it still makes my room feel really cosy.


I found these earring in Accessorize for £6.00 they are really pretty and are a six pack which consists of two pairs of gold hoops, one pair of silver hoops and three pair of little studs. (not my photography, approved to be featured by photographer.) 
Hope you liked this post
Love Taylor xx


No comments:

Post a Comment