Sunday, 28 February 2016

Hair Care Routine





I get a lot of compliments on the length and condition of my hair so for this blog post I decided to show you what I do to my hair and what products I use on it. "hair care routine", I am calling this a routine but everyday it does vary as if I know that I am not applying heat I won't use certain products so I customize it to my current  situation.

To wash my hair I use the head and shoulder anti-dandruff Shampoo as I find it really benefits my hair and gives it nice shine and stops all dandruff I would normally have to pick out my hair. Next I use the Garnier ultimate blends conditioner, it smells amazing, it makes my hair all soft, just love it. 



When I get out the shower I towel try it just rubbing the towel on my hair until it is a bit dryer. I then tip my head upside down and brush my hair this way when my hair dries it won't dry flat on my head it gives it more volume at the roots and doing this will help your hair grow out as well. Once its brushed I sprayed the Tresemme heat defense spay all over my hair but mainly concentrating on the tips and less in the roots. I won't use this product if I know I defiantly know theirs no chance of me applying heat to my hair anytime over the next few days.


I won't wash it again for another two or three days depending on how badly it needs washing but if the tops get a little bit greasy I will just spray a tiny bit of the Batiste dry shampoo into the roots and massage it into scalp which gives it more volume and make the greasy shine go away.



And that is all I do to my hair, I don't use any other products, hair mask or anything I just use those which I have mentioned above and they work for me really well. Hope you enjoyed this blog post.



Taylor
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment