Sunday, 6 December 2015

November Favourites


I do try and do a monthly favourites every month but I just barely ever remember but this month I did, which is actually sort of good because it could help you with Christmas gift ideas. So here is what I have been loving this month.


Next Festive Spice Fragrance Candle
So this is quite christmassy (not even sure thats a word) but I was burning it and enjoying the scent all through November so it is still aloud in my favourites. It honestly smells so amazing it says it burns up to 55 hours and it literally is lasting so long. I love the Next home department and this was only £6.00 what a bargain.



Rimmel London Clear Complexion Transparent Powder
So before I start I would like to say this has been battered in my make up bag so all the writing on the lid has completely scratched off. I used to prefer Matte powders until I tried this one as it makes my skin look so much more flawless. I bought it from Boots and it was £3.99.



Quickies
Quickies are a pot of 20 nail varnish remover pads. They are so good for when your travelling and don't want to take a whole bottle of nail varnish remover around with you or just feel like being lazy. They are so good for your nails they have vitamin B5 in them. I really cannot remember where I got these from.



Max Factor 2000 Calorie Waterproof Mascara
I've been really loving this mascara as it makes my lashes very long but they stay individual they don't bunch together. I really like this high street mascara you can get it from boots for £7.99. When they first made this mascara it wasn't waterproof then they remade it and added waterproof into it which made it even better. My go to mascara right now.



Grey Nail Varnish
I did mention this in a previous blog post but its all I have been wearing right now so I thought it deserved another mention. This is the Laque Ultra Shine Bourjois Paris nail varnish in grey.  It takes two for the varnish to be prefect and not chip then I wear this all weekend before I Have to take it off Monday morning. I remember buying it from Boots but I haven't got a clue what it cost.



Starbucks Flask
Where its been getting colder I have been taking my flask to school with me and to football games just everywhere and it is just so amazing. It keeps my drink hot for so long it is made so well to stay that hot. Its also quite tumblr and a Copper/Orange colour. Obviously it was from Starbucks it was £16.50. They had lots of different colours and designs.


Hope you enjoyed this blog post
love Tay
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment