Sunday, 15 November 2015

The skincare tag


I've seen the skincare tag going around on other people blogs so I decided I would give it a go so I hope you enjoy...

1.  How many times do you wash your face daily
 I wash my face twice a day. Once when I wake up just after I brush my teeth, and then again right before I go to bed after I take my make up off.

2.  What skin type do you have?
I have dry skin in the summer and the slightest bit of warm weather. My face just peels but in the winter my face is more normal just oily enough to stop me from peeling but not too oily.

3.  What is your current facial wash?
I currently use the Simple skincare facial wash as I honestly think it does wonders for my skin.

4.  Do you exfoliate?
No, not really. I have in the past before fake tanning but not normally no I don't.

5.  What brand do you use?
I always use Simple. Simple all the way!

6.  What moisturizer do you use?
guess what...I use simple skincare.

7.  Do you have freckles?
Yes, I have lots of them.

8.  Do you use eye cream?
No, there is a lot of debate about whether it benefits you or not and I don't feel the need to use it right now.

9.  Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Nope, I've never had any problems with acne.

10.  Did you ever have to use pro-activ?
No, I've never had any problems to use this.


I hope you liked this little tag. If you enjoy this leave a comment below and I will do some more post like this. See you next Sunday  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment