Sunday, 13 September 2015

What I got for my Birthday 2015


Very quick disclaimer I'm not bragging at all about what I got some people are just interested in what I got so I thought I would share it with you.

So last Sunday was my birthday I turned 14 and I was very lucky and got lots from my family and friends...

First I was super lucky and got two pairs of converse. I already have a navy blue pair but they are battered and quite literally falling of my feet as I walk so as a little surprise my dad got me a new pair for my birthday. I really love the colour burgundy and I have been looking at these converse for ages and clearly my Mum noticed so it made me so happy unwrapping these.


So this perfume is my most favourite perfume ever! It smells so lovely and my whole family know its my favourite it was a perfect present, Thank you!


I always look at Mac lipstick and I think yeah they so expensive and knew which two shades I would like so my Nan got them for me. I received the crosswires and chatterbox and I love them so much, my favourite is crosswires.


This top from Pink I actually asked for, for my birthday I love this top I think its so cute and the K is in the pocket of the top. I love it so so so much, thank you little bro.


Now my love of YouTube it so much that I got some of the YouTuber's products and book. I got Tanya's brow palette, I never do my brows as I have dark brows that are a okay shape so I never have bothered with them until now and I'm so glad I got this as I love it to bits. I also got Tanya's Galaxy eye palette which is gorgeous and leaves me with a beautiful look. I got Zoe's book girl online and I haven't read any yet but I am looking forward to starting it however I did get Zoe's fizz bar and it was lush in my bath! I got the Sam and Nick Chapman Real Technique make up brushes which I always use now and are the best brush I have ever used!

                            

I kind of love nearly all of the Victoria secret Pink sprays so for my birthday I received two the pink which is  wild at heart and I also got orange which is sun kissed.



Thank you to all my family and friends who got me birthday present and made my day really lovely.
XX




No comments:

Post a Comment