Saturday, 5 September 2015

Brilliant Barbecue



To meet up with everyone during the summer my family and I had a little BBQ for our friends from football as we all get on so well and known each other for years. My mum and I prepped all the food after that it got cooked on the barbecue by my dad, everyone loved the food. We made a salad containing a wide variety of a healthy goodness which was important to intemperate in the summer because that's when I get unhealthy because I'm out of routine plus general barbecue meats.

As barbecues are traditionally in the garden we took this as a great opportunity to make our garden look nicer by repainting all the fences with two coat of water proof paint which we got from B&Q. We hung some bunting around the tables on the patio area to add a splash of colour I mad this from scrap material a few years ago when I first got my sewing machine. As this barbecue so in the evening people actually need to be able to see their food so we hung pretty little fairy lights along the fence and near the tables where we are sitting these look so pretty at night and were very inexpensive from B&Q sadly I didn't get a picture (sorry bad blogger). We were so lucky for weather as it rained for days before and rained days after but luckily it was super sunny for the barbecue.


For this evening I wore a white vest top from Primark, Blue denim shorts again from Primark. Over that so make the outfit more dressy I added a beautiful kimono which I got in the sale at Asda. Then on my feet I wore my white low heel sandals which I got from New Look, I absolutely love them! For this evening look I did very minimal skin make up as in summer I much prefer to keep it light and natural. On my eyes I did a very nude look with bold eyeliner no flick and lastly on lips I used my red lip crayon which I am so obsessed with right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment