Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Back to school




Back to school dates are getting closer, some people are already back and all though it is the summer holidays which are made for chilling everyone still has to thing about getting all new uniform and school supplies. I just got my favorite school supplies, my shoes (I am obsessed with shoe shopping so this was easy), my bag and pencil case. I know nobody likes this time but sadly we all have to go back to school at some point :-(


I got these school shoes from Next, I found this year they didn't have such a wide variety of school/work shoes, however this wasn't a problem for me as I knew what shoes I wanted and I found them straight a away. These cost me twenty eight pounds. They are some basic black patent lace up but they are exactly what I was looking for and perfect for me.


For my school bag this year I spent a lot more money on a school bag than I ever normally would but this bag should last me a very log time and is big enough for my needs. I got this bag from Victoria Secret's Pink and it was such a hard decision of which bag to get as I loved this bag in blue and I really like the burgundy one as well in the end I chose this bag as its quite plain for school.


I love stationary and last year I had two pencil cases as I couldn't make all my pens, pencils, highlighters and all my stationary. This year I am suing the Zoella make up bag. Now before anyone comments anything, yes I know this is a make up bag but I'm using it as a pencil case as it is big, aesthetically pleasing and a perfect size. This cost me eight pounds from Superdrug and I love it a lot. All I need to do now is fill it with my pens, pencils, rulers, rubbers and everything else I need for another year at school.

I hope this helped everyone going back to school, comment when your going back to school in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment