These mouthwatering easy to make chocolate cupcakes are a easy bake in the kitchen and a big hit with my family and friends who always ask when will I be making them again. You can tweak these cupcakes in many ways to suit your fancy, whatever floats your boat. You will need:
8oz self-raising flour
2oz Coco powder
3 large eggs
1 packet of chocolate drops
- Preheat over to 160 digress Celsius
- Mix together the sugar, butter and eggs until it becomes a soft creamy consistency. Be sure to add the eggs in one by one to get the best result. You can mix it in a mixer or if you don't have one a wooden spoon is just fine.
- Then you shiv in the flour and coco powder and mix it all together but this time you must mix it with a spoon so keep the air in for your cakes to rise.
- Next chuck in your chocolate drops and place the mixture into cupcake cases within a baking tray.
- Pop into the oven for 20 minutes at 160c.
- Once they are cooked let them cool down for 20-15 minutes lightly sprinkle the icing sugar over the top of the cakes for a extra little touch.
And there you have it your own delicious double chocolate cupcakes.